Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My confessions


All the crazy and akward facts about me- please don't look at me differently next time you see me.



  1. I am a picker: many people are pickers (I swear), I am a picker of skin- I love summer when there is peeling skin- so fun! It is best when it comes off in big chunks (are you repulsed?). My dear freind from elementary school was a zit picker which I was actually a little creeped out by.

  2. I like french fries, but I love french fries dipped in tarter sauce, so tasty!

  3. I am a terrible speller. Did anyone else learn the guess and go method?

  4. I let my dog kiss my nose- not the lips the nose- still, I know that creeps some people out.

  5. I can pop pretty much all of my body and am double jointed in my fingers and toes. I pop all the time and it is an awful habit.

  6. I have been Catholic all my life and just said my first rosary about a week ago (I had to use the Internet to figure out how to do it).

  7. I am borderline OCD and it drives my hubby crazy.

  8. My mind always seems to go "in the gutter"- it is the best at work when my partner teacher now can read my mind. We had to measure the mass of "steel balls" the other day and I had to suppress a giggle.

  9. I love to steal the marshmallows from the Lucky Charms box.

  10. I have and enjoy watching the Fraggle Rock DVD collection.

No comments: