Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Update to the sneak peak

So you saw the sneak peek.  Now for some details.  We had an amazing time!!  Vacation was very different this year- I didn't get as much of a tan, didn't get to shop much... but it was TOTALLY worth it.  Little Man was a trooper!  Everything we did he loved.  On the way down we were able to visit my "aunt" Jane.  Of course they hit it off immediately.  When we made it to the beach we had to take Little Man down to get those toes in the sand.  I think he really was in awe.  While we were there we hung out by the pool during the day.  Of course we knew he loved that before we got there.  We took him on the beach for a walk once or twice a day, in the early morning or after dinner.  His face was priceless.  I so wonder what he was thinking.  He just seemed so relaxed, like he was taking everything in.  We also went to Charleston for the day.  We love Charleston.  We went to the aquarium there.  I've never been before and I have to say it is pretty cool.  We didn't have time but you can also tour the sea turtle rescue hospital below the aquarium.  Regardless we will go back next time we visit.  Little Man was so alert.  He was looking at all the fish and was  totally into it.  We ate a yummy lunch at Hymans and then walked through the market.   Overall it was a nice, relaxing vacation that was much needed.  It was, like I said different, but I like vacation this way better.

No comments: