This is my 500th post!! I haven't posted lately because I have been trying to soak up every last bit of summer that I can. So, here's a rundown of everything that's been going on my last few weeks of summer. On July 23, Anthony and I celebrated our sixth year wedding anniversary. He made plans for the day. We went to the zoo with Little Man and then to the pool. After that we went home and had a nice nap and then Anthony and I went out to one of our favorite restaurants L&N. We've also celebrating my dad's birthday. That culminated with my dad buying a little man a new toy and us in buying my dad some new fish for his fish tank. The man has everything he wants so fish is what he got. Let's see, what else? We spent my mom's last day off with her in Lexington and finally got to eat at our favorite girls spot. Of course Little Man tagged along. I don't know how long he'll be okay with such a girly restaurant. But it had bright colors so for now it works. I spent another full day running errands and getting things finished around the house and for school. Anthony's Mammaw also came over and taught me how to can. She is such an amazing woman with a huge, kind heart. I ended up with 19 quarts of green beans and 7 quarts of peaches. Along the way we've had lots of pool days, lots of snuggle time, more baby food making, and I have completely enjoyed every last bit of it. Now, school starts tomorrow:)
*pictures to come
1 comment:
glad you had such a great end to your summer! I want to hear about your baby food making adventures!! Sounds like something I would love to take on down the road!
Post a Comment