Sunday, September 18, 2011

Randomness

Random is how my brain works now.  I have always loved lists.  But now I need them.  I can't remember ANYTHING unless I write it down.  So,  here's my randomness just for you.  Welcome to my brain.

I am able to catch up on postings right now because my boys are knocked out on the couch as I type this. Game days will do that to you.


I've been wearing my hair curly lately. It saves time and I think I like it.


I burnt myself while making dinner the other night.  Ouch!  But a little tip- aluminum foil is very helpful to take the heat away from the burn.

I had this tasty treat at a cute little restaurant in Lexington called Windy Corners.  I highly recommend it!  THe view of the horse farms alone is worth it- not to mention the food! 
The sunsets are beautiful in the fall.
I love that one morning a week I meet my sweet friend Amanda at the Starbucks on the way to school.  We get there at 6:30 and catch up on life.  I so treasure this time, as life just seems so busy!

1 comment:

cait said...

I noticed your burn the other day and meant to ask you what happened....ouch!