Sunday, November 13, 2011

LOTS of my random stream of consciousness


Random stream of consciousness as I drive to work. 
I just passed the bank. I have money and my purse that's been there for about a month. It really needs to be deposited. I had a stack of magazines at home but I haven't gotten to. I don't mind not getting to them. I just find it humorous that on the cover of one it says "how to make time for family love and friends". I'd like to know how to do that but I can't even make time to read the article. I have parent conferences tonight. As I was driving to work I noticed a full Moon. I'm not going to lie, it makes me a little on edge. One of the reasons I enjoy going to Starbucks in the morning is Gloria. Gloria is the woman that works the drive through window. She is so happy and sweet. I was talking to two separate friends at two different times recently and they both like the same Starbucks for the same reason. I guess Gloria is kind of like an icon around my area. My real life friend Caitlin had her baby girl yesterday. She is beautiful. It made me think that  Little Man was that little. It's almost hard to remember. He will be eight months next week. I am so excited for the holidays. I'm looking forward to starting some new family traditions this year and completely taking in all that the season has to offer. I still have not blogged about my fall break over our chance to South Carolina for my 30th birthday for that matter. Hopefully I can start to catch up because that is what the purpose of this blog was for. For me to document and remember my life now. I am horrible at remembering things and I really will enjoy looking back over the years. In one more Starbucks related items.  I love the new holiday cups. I actually wish they sold them as mugs. The little saying are too cute. My favorite is "let's discover why were best friends" and "every day with you is a snow day".

I wrote this on Tuesday and am just now getting it up- so here is a few additions:
Conferences went great- but I was passed out on the couch by 8:15 that night.  We  committed to starting P90x up again.  At least 3 days a week.  We started tonight with some yoga.  We thought it would be a good warm up, and instead we realized it kicked our butts! A year ago I had no problem with it.  It will be good for us to get back in shape though because as of this week- Little Man is crawling!  Well, his form of crawling- it's a blend of army crawl with his own personal spin on it. I have a conference tomorrow morning before school at Starbucks with a parent I love.  Her daughter decided she wanted to go to Starbucks- so she took it upon herself to suggest the meeting place.  Smart girl- I can't complain!  

K if you have stuck with me for all of this give yourself a pat on the back.  It's no wonder I can remember anything.

1 comment:

cait said...

Enjoyed reading the randomness! My mind always goes 100 miles a minute on the way to work. :) You've made me want Starbucks now! ha. Can't believe Little Man is crawling! So fun!