A little of this, a little of that, just a place to put my thoughts
Monday, June 11, 2012
It's official!
Officially can tell you that this sweet face is officially ours,and we are officially his! We are over the moon. God is ALWAYS good
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am so, so happy for you and your family! Adoption day is one of the best memories we have as a family and I know yours was just as special. I know you have felt like you have always been a family been having if "official" makes it that much sweeter. Congratulations!
1 comment:
I am so, so happy for you and your family! Adoption day is one of the best memories we have as a family and I know yours was just as special. I know you have felt like you have always been a family been having if "official" makes it that much sweeter. Congratulations!
Post a Comment