So, teaching 3rd and 4th grade there are some interesting things I hear on a daily basis. I keep the really unique ones in a notebook and one day I am thinking of compiling them into some sort of book. Some of the things in the notebook are things like "My testicles were in my tummy and I had to have an operation for the doctors to get them down" (1st grader). Anyway, I made a deal with one of my kiddos who is a die hard UofL fan. The deal was, if UK won he would wear a UK button and vise versa. SO on Tuesday when the kid came to my desk I asked him if he was going to follow through with the deal. He bluntly told me no but that he wore blue underwear. Ugh! The things I don't want to know
No comments:
Post a Comment