Monday, September 1, 2008

Cooking, Football and R&R


It is so nice to have the time to not know what to do with your time. After a year and a half of masters work I have to say sitting here trying to decide should I go to the pool, the gym or try out that painting I have wanted to is a nice change of pace. What a treat. This weekend was one of those weekends I would have paid for with hours spent on the couch completing work afterwards. Not this time. I was able to spend time with friends at a Pampered Chef Party (Liz is pregnant and I got to feel the baby move- so amazing!). This was followed by the UK/ UL game where of course the CATS pulled off a victory and even though it was sweltering I loved it. What could be better. Now I think after doing my first blogging I am headed to the pool to get rid of my raccoon eyes I got yesterday and then to the gym. Maybe I'll even get in my painting. The pic if from last year's season.

No comments: