Okay so fall break is officially over in less than 24 hours. I will hear the sound of my alarm waking me up at 5:30 before I know it. Here is a list of my accomplishments this week.
- I went baking crazy- with pumpkin. I made 4.5 dozen pumpkin drop cookies (s0 good- pumpkin, oatmeal and chocolate chips YUM), and 2 loaves of pumpkin bread. Hope my friends are hungry cause I can't eat it all by myself.
- I painted. I used to paint all the time but I have been able to pick it back up again. They aren't going to make me any money but it is a relaxing hobby. I am looking around for a class to take.
- We had a cookout on Saturday. I have been dying to use our fire pit and I finally got to. The girls sat out and we made Smores. It was a great night with everyone.
- I finished 2 books! That is more I read in the year and a half I was in grad school. In case you are interested they were both by a new author I am trying out- Mary Kay Andrews. They are a must read.
No comments:
Post a Comment