Monday, October 6, 2008

Key West Bound

I went to the Saint James Art Fair this weekend. It is SO pretty there. We met a photographer there who lives outside of Key West and had some great pics of the Key West area. I bought one of Jimmy Buffett's old house and another of an outdoor shower building with a sign that reads "shower with a friend" (I thought this was such a eco-friendly idea). As we were looking the man shared a photo with my dad and said "I took that one on my birthday and I had a beer in the other hand" My dad then smartly asked the guy, was that your first beer?" He replied "No, it was my third." It hit me I was in the wrong prfession. I get up at 6 (on a good day), don't have time to have a drink during the week and always come home with work. Key West here I come, all I need is my camera:)

No comments: