Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Blahs
I have the blahs. You know when one thing after another begins to go wrong. It is usually small things but occasionally they mount up and I get the blahs. Here is my Blah list: My flash drive is not working- if someone can actually fix it (and it isn't a guarantee) it will be at least $150- that is better than my 1st quote of $259- yikes: I have a blister in the back of my mouth and my throat is sore but I am too busy to take off: I had progress reports and conferences for the past 2 weeks- culminating with an hour conference that is only supposed to take 20 minutes. Ok I'm finished now. I feel better! A little venting helps. On a good note, Anthony is back and I have someone to talk to when I get home and 2 parents told me I made their kids feel smart. Woo Hoo:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment