I spent 1 hour and 30 minutes in the car on the way home form work tonight because of a wreck on the other side of the highway- why do people insist on staring?
Anthony and I started our new devotional and I couldn't be more excited about it.
I have 4 tutoring jobs now- YAY for extra money. The kids are awesome. The 2nd grade more who I am tutoring in math tells he "I like this" or "this is fun" everytime I pull a new activity out. The 6th grade boy who hates reading after 1 time I am told I lit a fire and he likes reading now (that makes me feel so good). Sometimes it is hard to see these things with my kids in the classroom and it is very rewarding to see and know there is growth.
Only 11 more days of school till Christmas break.
I am taking tomorrow afternoon off. I need it badly!!
No comments:
Post a Comment