As a little girl I would yell and cheer for our UK Wildcat basketball team with a passion. I had a huge crush on Travis Ford and loved to sing along to "the Monster Mash". Over the years that faded a bit and the past couple of years it has been virtually non existent. It isn't that I jumped off the UK band wagon (I am not one of those people), it is just that it was so painfully boring to watch I didn't really care if i missed a game or not. That is until this year. It has taken me a while to come back around but I am now LOVING me some UK basketball. It is exciting and fast tempo- the way UK basketball should be. I even am amused by the John Wall craze. Here are some of my favorite moments from the season so far this year.


No comments:
Post a Comment