I am a fan of a website called kentuckysportsradio.com. They have been doing a lot of "Top Ten __________ of the Decade" as of late. I thought it would be fun to do my own top ten of the decade, considering in 2010 it will have been 10 years since I graduated from high school, and I think I've come a long way! Add that to the fact that I have a horrible memory and this will serve as my memory when I look back on it.
10.2008- Masters degree (this really isn't a huge deal, just a huge relief to be done with it)
9.Fall 2008- started to dabble in painting again and found my passion in the process
8.Summer 2008- Jimmy Buffett concert at Riverbend
7.February 2009- Polar Bear Plunge- jumped into the freezing O-H-I-O river
6.Summer 2005- Bought our first house- a sweet condo with a beautiful back yard
5.Spring 2006- Hired at my 2nd teaching job(way better than my first teaching job)
4.Spring-Fall 2007- Built our first home
3.Spring Break 2008- Jamaica vacay (love, love, love)
2.Spring 2005- found my sweet beagle-bee at the Humane Society
1.July 23, 2005- Married the love of my life <3
Honorable mentions: Naples honeymoon, family beach vacays, French Lick quick get-a-way, 2008 UK football season, 2009 GA trip, not sure when it was but making cram candy with my Grandma for the last time. I know there are more, but like I said I have an awful memory.
No comments:
Post a Comment