- Monday- nothing- We were completley lazy and I loved every minute of it.
- Tuesday- Little man and I had a good morning. Then, he went to his first first day of daycare. I wasn't a fan of daycare this summer but he seemed to like it and I was able to get a bunch of piled up errands run without having to get him in and out of a HOT car! When I picked him up we went to have ice cream with our friends Alisha and Bella. This was a first for him but as much as I love ice cream I'm sure he'll go back soon.
- Wednesday- it was so HOT here so we hung out inside and played. We also went to Anthony's office and had lunch with him, which was nice. In the afternoon I took Little Man outside to play in his new pool I bought him the day before.
- Thursday- My mom and dad came down and helped me work on expanding my back garden. Little Man spent a few hours at daycare and then we all went to the pool. He loved the pool and just relaxed in the water. After the pool we bought Jason's Deli home for dinner.
- Friday- Today we are going to meet some friends at the zoo for a bit this morning. this afternoon we may meet up with a friend at the pool for a bit, since he seems to enjoy the pool so much.
It has been a wonderful kick off to summer!Very different from my previous summers but I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment