and now the best part of this whole post... I wish I could show you all of Little Man's cuteness, but today you get his Speedo clad tooshie. Not only is he adorable in them, but you can always find him too:)
Monday, June 13, 2011
Nap break
Little Man is snoozing right now, so I thought I'd be productive and catch up on the blog. We've had a busy day and he is worn out. This morning we met 2 other teacher friends at the park with their little ones and then we grabbed a bite to eat. When we got home he dozed for a little while and I set up the pools for our afternoon adventure. Our friends Alisha and Bella came over, and Bella and Little Man "played" in the pool. We have normally been heading to our pool but it is closed on Mondays. Little Man likes loves the water and sleeps amazingly on days we spend an hour or so at the pool. He is so relaxed and content. I love that it is so soothing to him. This afternoon he was a little cranky, but as soon as his little piggies hit the water he was a happy boy! It is also the reason he is snoozing right now- which means we will have a happy baby ready to play when he wakes up.
and now the best part of this whole post... I wish I could show you all of Little Man's cuteness, but today you get his Speedo clad tooshie. Not only is he adorable in them, but you can always find him too:)
and now the best part of this whole post... I wish I could show you all of Little Man's cuteness, but today you get his Speedo clad tooshie. Not only is he adorable in them, but you can always find him too:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahh this makes me super excited for next summer when I'll have a little one!! :)
I love that he loves the water and enjoying the pool with y'all! So sweet. Sounds like you are enjoying every moment...glad your summer is going so well so far! :)
Post a Comment