Thursday, February 2, 2012
Single's Day
It's singles day over at Kelly's Korner. I thought I'd give it a whirl this time around as I've been meaning to the past couple times she's had this day. When I first moved to Louisville, I was definitely out of my element. It wasn't until I got my second teaching job my second year in Louisville that I really started to feel more at home. Part of the reason for that is my dear friend, Amanda. Since we were hired at the same time and taught the same grade, we spent a lot of time together. Amanda has this way of making everyone around her feel comfortable and have a great time. She has a love for life. She is a passionate teacher, a fabulous sister, a daughter of God and a friend who is there for you when you need her. This is evident in so many ways. First, let me say that Amanda has been in 14 weddings. 14. That is borderline Katherine Hiegel...but it just goes to show her true friendship to so many. When her brothers need help with the kids she is always there to babysit. Her nieces and nephews adore their "Na-na". Besides hanging out with friends and family, Amanda is always on the go whether it be out having fun, at the gym, or finishing up grad school, she manages to keep herself very busy. She's just an easy, laid back girl that you need to get to know. To top it off, basketball runs deep in her blood as her dad played in college and all of her brothers have been involved in basketball in some form or another. She even coaches our elementary school team. What more could you want in a girl?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She's really cute! Do you think she'd be interested in my big bro?
http://scorbintheblog.blogspot.com/
Just let me know!
Thanks,
Shana
love this girl!! :)
Post a Comment