Today I had a proud mommy moment. I have those a lot, but this one was even more so. I picked up little man from day care today and heard crying coming from his room. As I walked around the corner I saw all a little boy crying. Little man was right next to him. He was patting the little boy on the back. Apparently the little boy was upset because a teacher had just put him down. Of course my first question was; he didn't hurt the little boy did he? Not that I've ever seen Little Man hurt anyone (but I wouldn't put it past him). No, they told me he just does this. He makes sure everyone is okay. So sweet my little boy is a comforter to others. Makes this mommy's heart proud.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Proud Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment