Outside and AH-Mazing weather
This past weekend was wonderful. So spring like! We went to the park to swing and take some pictures, then we went out to eat, where Little Man proceeded to flirt with all the female waitresses and customers in sight. I am in trouble! We finished the night off with ice cream. The next day went to my home town and spent the day at the Arboretum with my parents. Little Man was anxious to walk all over the place (we were there for about an hour and a half and I swear he was walking for at least 45 minutes of it).
Jimmy and Fins-
2 weeks ago the hubby treated me to a night out to see one of my favorites! Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefers!! We met friends for drinks and then headed into the arena to check out the music of my childhood. We had such a great night. If you've ever been to a Buffett concert you know a couple things to be true.
- People watching is a must!
- Buffett puts on an amazing 2 hour + long show!
- You can not help to be in a good, carefree mood after listening to his music live!
Winter Zoo-
I love the zoo, but I love it even more on a warmed up winter day. We took Little Man one afternoon (February 18th to be exact). The lions were roaring, and the seal/sea lion were swimming. It was a great day!
My Little Poseidon-
Little Man had his last swim class and earned a certificate, even though he struggled with the buoyancy theory at the end, he excelled in everything else... just not enough chunk to stay afloat from below.
SNOW!
It snowed the first big snow on the first weekend in March, but I still had school, so on March 8th Little Man and I finally got to check out the snow for the first time together. I think Gracie was more excited that I saved called Anthony once I got to work and asked him to save the snow than Little Man was.
And on this day, Little Man decided to climd in my soup pot... don't worry, no soup!

No comments:
Post a Comment