There are times in your life when everything is put into perspective. Those of you who know me well know there have been some issues that have really been frustrating at times for me to deal with lately. I have been working hard to not focus on the issues that bring me down and instead focus on all the great things that are happening around me. On Saturday we had one of those moments that I am so grateful for. We were at a basketball game with our friends Teague and Laura and they asked us to be their baby's god parents (due in July) . It is such a wonderful and amazing honor and I am crazy excited to have the opportunity to do something so special. Anthony has actually been teasing me because I am so giddy about it. These moments are the worthwhile moments that put life into perspective.
No comments:
Post a Comment