Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Can't Always Keep Your Cool- Right?
I normally try to to blow up on here but this may be the time I need to. I always try to keep in mind: Complain but look at how you can fix it. I don't know how to fix it-I can't get the different issues sorted out in my head long enough to find a solution so maybe writing them down will help. I am fed up with my students. They are lazy and unmotivated. To that point, they don't care they are lazy and unmotivated. I have never seen anything like it. I have to read a dumb book for school. I have stayed positive and ignored others' negative comments about the book but I just don't have time to read a book right now- not even one for me. Everyone around me seems to be driving me crazy. I know- that is my issue. Finally, and most petty of all- my hair sucks and I am tired of dealing with it. My emotions are in check most of the time- now they are not- so how about everyone just go away- at least for an hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment