Sunday, March 15, 2009

Family, Fish Fry, Ice cream, Spas, Pizza and Back Splash




An amazing weekend in the Thornton house:


Friday night: church fish fry with Anthony, my mother-in-law and brother-in-law and then mmmm.. as if that wasn't good enough it was followed up with coconut almond fudge ice cream at the Pie Kitchen


Saturday: Found out I get a surprise spa weekend next weekend which also includes horseback and a cooking session at a beautiful resort courtesy of my amazing husband (just the 2 of us). Then lazy snoozing on the couch with the hubby and a quick trip to Target for the red blanket I have wanted and a night of basketball with friends. (even though it wasn't UK it still was a good time)


Sunday: Fixed breakfast, went to church and then spent the day in Lex with my parents. had lunch at my favorite restaurant and then went to look at furniture and Lowe's where and this is an exciting part... we picked out tile to use for back splash in the kitchen- a big commitment for Anthony




Basically all this means I had a wonderful weekend and I don't want to go back to work- I want to have more weekend.




No comments: