Thursday, March 26, 2009

My what smells?


This week has been shark week at school and I have a little boy that has been really interested in the smell of the sharks. I am really interested. When we were discussing sharks the day before dissection he kept on asking questions about the smell, what does it smell like, why does it smell etc. His last question was this "If the sharks smell, will we smell all day, does that mean the bus will smell". I explained that other teachers would be dissecting that day and he could let me know if his bus smelled. He then got a horrible look on his face and stuttered "let you know if my what smells"? Anyone know what he thought I said? He thought I said "let me know if your butt smells". HA! So funny, at least I did and so did my kids- it could be that I have the mentality of a 9 year old- I hope you are laughing too.

No comments: