
This is the time of year when I am tempted. What am I tempted by, you might be asking. Well, I'll tell you. The not one, but two Starbucks that I pass on the way to work at 6:00-6:30 every morning. The one by my house has a drive thru and they are just so stinkin nice- hard to resist. I'm sure you can understand the temptation. Well, I did pretty good this time. I waited 3 and 1/2 weeks before I finally broke down on Thursday morning and bought a yummy treat (orange mango banana smoothie and pumpkin bread- it was too hot for the regular "tall white chocolate mocha with skim milk and no whip"- I love to say that). Now if I can just continue to only cave once 3 1/2 weeks, instead of at least once a week like last year we will be golden. Because no matter how much I crave the Starbucks goodness, it also makes me cringe to pay the ridiculous prices to get my morning fix.
No comments:
Post a Comment