Today I am headed back to work after a wonderful two week break. To say I'm bummed is an understatement. Anthony and Little Man even have the day off today, which makes it extra hard for me. I did absolutely nothing yesterday except for hang out with my little family. My hair didn't get straightened, makeup didn't get put on, I didn't even straighten up the house. Christmas was extra special this year having Little Man. It also flew by extra fast. I've already tried to brainstorm some ways for next year to enjoy the season more. I've also been brainstorming ways for me to be able to spend more time with little man. Let me know if you have any suggestions. I'd be over the moon to spend more time with him at this age. It's such a fun age. Over the break we did nothing but a bunch of relaxing and enjoying each other. It was nice to have a couple of PJ days fun projects, and visit with a couple of friends.
Monday, January 2, 2012
Back to School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment