So, I spent the day back home and on my way back I knew that Anthony had played golf this afternoon and will be getting home early. I had this sweet little vision in my head. I'm sure many of you married women have had the same vision. It's more like a dream really. A dream that probably doesn't happen very often, if that happens at all. My hubby is a wonderful guy. He is an attentive husband, and a wonderful dad. He lacks in one area. That area is doing things around the house. What I mean is he will do things, but I have to ask him. And then even when he does then I have to admit I'm a little picky and it's not always done the way I wanted it. Or he complains like one of my fifth graders. I'm not complaining... just stating the facts. I am grateful, but I'm just being honest here. This used to be the source of several of our disagreement until I finally realized that guys just don't see things the same way women do. They don't see the clothes that need to be washed, or the dresser that needs to be dusted. I get home from work early I think "hey I have five minutes I can clean, fold, or pick up". He gets home from work early and thinks "hey I can sit in front of my PlayStation and play college football". I really don't mind doing things at all, actually I like my little routine, just sometimes I wish I could easily relax and instead I feel the need to be neurotic about everything around the house. So my vision. My vision was that I came home after being gone all day, and that the first floor was vacuumed. It would make me very happy girl although I realize I vacuumed it yesterday and in his eyes it's just fine. Instead I came home to ice cream, and realized I'm totally ok with that too, and I can wait till tomorrow to run the vacuum.
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
My husband ran the vacuum without me asking... said me never
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment