skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Be still
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”
There are times I can feel God working in me. Sometimes when I am in it I don't always love it, because it is through a time of hardship. When it's all over, or somewhere in the mucky middle I can see what He is showing me, and trying to rearrange within me. This summer I can really feel Him teaching me to Be Still. Oh I struggle with this! I think I have it, and then I lose it again. It's a tricky thing. As He continues to help me work through this I realize more and more. For instance, be still. When I am still I think of things, remember things, let Him show me what it is I need to see. When I first tried to be still I was left wondering " what am I still for" , "what am I waiting for". I am fine tuning the art of being still... at least for now. I am grateful that He takes the time to teach me these things. It is in this time that I am still that I shut out the noise and learn to lean on Him. It is the best, most warm and cozy feeling, and I am BLESSED beyond measure to experience it.
No comments:
Post a Comment