![]() |
| My child is a complete monkey. |
| Chance's Gotcha Parta "Forever Family" tree |
| At the Gotcha Party eating a yummy cupcake! |
![]() |
| He loves music (FYI the volume is super low)... He was totally rockin out. |

![]() |
| Finally ate lunch at school! I LOVE that his teacher took a pic and texted me. |
| Big boy back pack! It's as big as him, I know. |
![]() |
| Our typical summertime lunches |
| We made a summer bucket list, since there are only a couple weeks left. |
![]() |
| Turned the car seat around. He is pumped! |
| Little boys' dream right down the street from us! He loves watching it! |
| Random, but my hair is slowly going darker. Now if I could just figure out how to get it to curl like this. |
| Sick boy means we bring the fun inside. |
| and then take a nap on the couch...3 hours after actual nap time:) |





No comments:
Post a Comment