I am getting ready to go on my Saturday cleaning spree but first I had to post this pic. This is a pic from last night and in it are 3 couples (myself and my husband, the McWhorters and the Zubers). The guys (and Alisha) all went to high school together. When I first moved to Louisville Alisha and Monique were the only girls I knew. We have watched each other get married, and now the Zubers have Will and the McWhorters have a little one on the way too. I have been so blessed to have these people in my life. Now, to the reason this pic is so important- the Zubers are leaving today for Paducah (insert sad face here). Last night we all went over to hang out and help with a few finishing odds and ends. Of course they will be back to visit but they will be missed!
No comments:
Post a Comment