"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet." This is a picture of my first rose of the year. My parents bought me this beautiful yellow rose bush last year and I love to watch them bloom- not to mention the amazing smell. Most importantly the rose bush reminds me of my Grandma. This brings me to the second part of my post. My Grad ma had the most AMAZING rose bushes at her house (hot pink and light pink) and she would always let me take a couple home. I adored them. On Monday my Grandma will be celebrating her 92nd birthday! Sadly, because she has Alzheimer's she really doesn't know it is her birthday but I will be cutting a couple of roses tomorrow and thinking of her as I send love her way.
No comments:
Post a Comment