Last night Anthony took me to the Reggae Fest down at the Water Tower. He figured since were didn't make it back to Jamaica this year that this would be the next best thing. It was such a fun night. There was awesome music, authentic Jamaican food- jerk chicken (I finished mine like a champ.. and 2 bottles of water), Land Shark Lager, knock off Coach purses, dancing, a man on stilts and a man who breathed/played with fire. What could be better? If you closed your eyes and replaced the grass with sand you could have been in Jamaica. It was definitely hot enough (notice the frizzing/curling hair above) I have my fix for now but now I am on a mission to find good Reggae music and some more jerk chicken! Any suggestions where I can find these things would be greatly appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment