Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Self Talk

I just started a Bible study last night and it really focuses on your inner thoughts. Did you know people have inner dialogue on average of 150-300 words per minute. That is insane to me. So, today I thought I would share a list of just a few of my inner dialogue thoughts that I had today.
  • I didn't go into teaching for the parents, I went into teaching for the kids.
  • I could listen to a British accent all day long.
  • Yes! 60% chance of rain and it rained- I love when percents work out.
  • There is no need for a double prick to take a little blood.
  • Yum! I have Dad's spaghetti sauce in the fridge= dinner
  • Dumb yappy dogs, please stop barking so I can enjoy my walk.
  • I feel bad for the kids of Jon and Kate +8
  • I want recess!
  • Why are my kids still being so good?
  • I don't know how to fax something... I'm 28 and don't know how to fax something. Who is going to show me...

Ok I am going to stop at 10 random thoughts. Thank goodness not everything I think in all this randomness comes out. Surely you all have this odd train of thought too.

No comments: