Friday, July 24, 2009

4 years and counting



This is post number 100!! While I wanted to have something insightful to say in this 100th post, I don't have anything. Instead, I want to share with you a bit about last night. Last night was our 4 year wedding anniversary. We had plans to eat dinner at Oxmoor. Anthony had a reserved table for us outside- all very sweet. I had to go to Cincy yesterday and by the time I got home I had time for a quick walk and shower before I had to leave. I had noticed my muscles were sore on the ride home and from all the running around I was super tired, but I was looking forward to a nice dinner. The dinner was perfect and we had a nice, relaxing evening. When I got home however that feeling of being worn out was made worse. Long story short I ended up in pain for the rest of the night. My muscles ached and all I wanted to do was get sick. Which was exactly what I did (apparently the food wasn't a great idea). Poor Anthony got to spend our 4 year anniversary taking care of me. Well, here is to four years and many more to come... hopefully with a little less of the ending part of the night and more of the beginning.

No comments: