
I am sitting on this beautiful summer day, not by the pool, instead, only because of my discipline, outside on the patio, with books strewn across the table, trying to write plans for the first week of school. Please don't even mention the fact that that last sentence was a run-on whopper. Mind you the first week of school is only 3days long and this discipline I speak of is also telling me it is ok to be blogging instead of working. I swore that I would work on this all summer, clearly I don't know myself as well as I should. I seem to have lost my planning mo-jo. I have gone through the first week of school for 4 years now, yet I can't seem to get the creative juices flowing. The teaching gods need to shine upon me. These are the thoughts of a lowly teacher, with too much summer left behind me, and not enough left to go. Sigh... maybe a trip to the beach would re-inspire me:)
No comments:
Post a Comment