Monday, July 27, 2009

My other furball



I'm feeling a little guilty today. I talk all the time about my sweet little beagle, Gracie. Well, I also have another little furball. A fat cat I affectionately call Phoebe. I've had her since I was a sophomore in college. Phoebes was named after Phoebe on Friends because of her wonderful song, Smelly Cat. My Phoebe is the ultimate smelly cat. If you know Phoebes, you know she is really more dog like than anything else. She follows you around the house and loves to snuggle. The down side to Phoebe is she has recently taken to scratching the side of the couch and she is stubborn and demanding (she screams at you until you feed he, or pet her, or whatever else her heart desires). Nonetheless, I do love Phoebe, and now I don't feel so guilty for not bragging about her earlier.

No comments: