Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dangerous Boys

Some of you might know about the week long summer camp I did at school earlier this summer. I headed up a group of 20 boys (grades 1-3) in a class called "Dangerous Boys". It was super fun (and I'm not going to lie- a little exhausting). I always think boys are so much fun and so I really did enjoy the experience. The newspaper came out and did a story on it. I just found the article on Courier-Journal. It is funny to see the difference in the boy group that I had and the girl group that was being run just next store. Let's just say you could tell from the hallway by just listening where the boys were. If you have kids I highly recommend the books that are mentioned in the article. We used it to model the class and the kids had some good, old fashioned fun.
http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009906240336
these are pics from the week.
http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=B2&Date=20090622&Category=ZONE09&ArtNo=906220822&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=10

No comments: