Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Christmas in October?
As of today (Sunday)- I delayed this post for a few days there are 40 days until Christmas. Now, I personally can't wait for the season to descend upon us, but and this is a big BUT. Why on earth was Christmas music playing in the stores the day after Halloween? Why is there a house in my neighborhood with Christmas lights, a Thanksgiving flag, and pumpkins on the porch? Why was someone hanging icicle lights yesterday? I just don't understand. Bring on the Christmas, but bring it on in its time. As a rule please don't decorate until Thanksgiving, it takes away from the spirit of the season. Sorry to judge- just my opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(132)
-
▼
November
(15)
- Fire Baton
- I am now one of the masses...
- GA Bound
- A sneak peak
- 3 reasons I <3 teaching
- Pet Peeves
- Christmas in October?
- Georgia Bound
- The views on my morning walk
- Operation Basement Organization: Check
- I'm finally gonna do it!
- A new little one
- My fall weekends in pictures
- I heart Tailgating
- Low County Boil
-
▼
November
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment