That is right my friends she lit her butt on fire! Let me point out I am not making fun. I am merely pointing out the obvious, as well my amazement in the fact that she 1. actually lit her butt on fire (who else can say you have done that, and if you can it better be a good story with drinking involved?) and 2. she continued like it never happened. I mean she is a champ. I would have run off in embarrassment. Not her, she finished her routine, and by all appearances it didn't phase her. I'm impressed!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Fire Baton
I have to say out of all the things we did/saw in GA my favorite was the fire twirling baton girls. I couldn't get a pic of the AMAZING one. She had 5 batons and was twirling them, tossing them higher than I'd ever seen, and doing some crazy flips and turns herself. I was floored. But the girl I did get a picture of... well take a look for yourself. Did you notice it? How about now with this closeup?


That is right my friends she lit her butt on fire! Let me point out I am not making fun. I am merely pointing out the obvious, as well my amazement in the fact that she 1. actually lit her butt on fire (who else can say you have done that, and if you can it better be a good story with drinking involved?) and 2. she continued like it never happened. I mean she is a champ. I would have run off in embarrassment. Not her, she finished her routine, and by all appearances it didn't phase her. I'm impressed!
That is right my friends she lit her butt on fire! Let me point out I am not making fun. I am merely pointing out the obvious, as well my amazement in the fact that she 1. actually lit her butt on fire (who else can say you have done that, and if you can it better be a good story with drinking involved?) and 2. she continued like it never happened. I mean she is a champ. I would have run off in embarrassment. Not her, she finished her routine, and by all appearances it didn't phase her. I'm impressed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(132)
-
▼
November
(15)
- Fire Baton
- I am now one of the masses...
- GA Bound
- A sneak peak
- 3 reasons I <3 teaching
- Pet Peeves
- Christmas in October?
- Georgia Bound
- The views on my morning walk
- Operation Basement Organization: Check
- I'm finally gonna do it!
- A new little one
- My fall weekends in pictures
- I heart Tailgating
- Low County Boil
-
▼
November
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment