Anthony and I finally had a free weekend- at home together, and we planned to tackle the basement. We have been tossing stuff down there since we moved in and even though I tried in the past to make several valiant efforts to organize, I just couldn't make it happen. Nonetheless- two bodies at work are always better than one. In just a few hours we were able to turn the mess into my favorite ORGANIZATION- complete with labels,shelves and pegboard.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Operation Basement Organization: Check
Anthony and I finally had a free weekend- at home together, and we planned to tackle the basement. We have been tossing stuff down there since we moved in and even though I tried in the past to make several valiant efforts to organize, I just couldn't make it happen. Nonetheless- two bodies at work are always better than one. In just a few hours we were able to turn the mess into my favorite ORGANIZATION- complete with labels,shelves and pegboard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(132)
-
▼
November
(15)
- Fire Baton
- I am now one of the masses...
- GA Bound
- A sneak peak
- 3 reasons I <3 teaching
- Pet Peeves
- Christmas in October?
- Georgia Bound
- The views on my morning walk
- Operation Basement Organization: Check
- I'm finally gonna do it!
- A new little one
- My fall weekends in pictures
- I heart Tailgating
- Low County Boil
-
▼
November
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment