Sunday, May 2, 2010

I love Lilly

One of my dear friends bought a Lilly Pulitzer dress for Derby and I'm not gonna lie I am super envious. I LOVE Lilly. In case you aren't familiar Lilly is a wonderful designer who has a very beachy, preppy style. Maybe it will be something I can purchase in a few years, but when I stare at those price tags now I just can't do it. In the meantime I will spend a few hours daydreaming on the Lilly website. Here are a few of my favorites.



1 comment:

amanda said...

Hi! I found your blog through Kelly's Corner. I was excited to see you mention Lilly without sharing the gobs of stuff you've purchased. I love Lilly too, but like you, can get over paying that much for a sundress. But, a couple of years ago, when I was engaged and busy with lots of wedding parties, I discovered Off 5th-the Sax 5th Avenue outlet. They have Lilly stuff on the cheap-well, on the reasonable. If you have one near you, or you pass one while traveling, check it out.

Blog Archive