Have I mentioned this?? I really can't remember. We decided back in January that we wanted to adopt through our State Foster to Adopt program. Next weekend we start a 5 week program to prepare for the process. We are not expecting everything to go smoothly, but we are hopefully excited about what the future holds. It seems in sharing this with others I have found that it is on many people's hearts too. It amazes me the number of friends and
acquaintances we have that want to adopt. If adoption is something that is on your heart check out these links. There are so many kids out there! I can't wait to share more about this in the coming months!
This is the program we are going through http://chfs.ky.gov/dcbs/dpp/faqfostercareadoption.htm
Steven Curtis Chapman's adoption website is very informational
http://www.showhope.org/
4 comments:
We are in the process of adopting too! We are adopting a baby girl from Taiwan. Congrats on your future bundle of love!
Congratulations! I look forward to reading about your journey. I cannot have children and we often think about adoption.
We are also in adoption process in my country and I can´t wait (we have paperwork done, so just waiting)....but I´m looking forward to seeing our baby first time, hold him/her and bring at our home...so I wish everything will go smoothly in your process
Congratulations! We are looking forward to following you two in the process. We hope that it goes smoothly...and that you all get to welcome home your son or daughter very soon! Best of luck to you both!
Post a Comment