Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Creepin on 3-0

Let me preface this post with the fact that I am aware it is completely vain.  In a mere 6 months I will be.... 30.  Where has the time gone?  It doesn't feel like 11 years since high school and 6 since college.  I am hanging on to 29. I am the last of my close friends to turn 30, so I currently mention the fact that I am in my 20s as much as possible.  I was looking back on pictures today and not only have the years flown by but I look back and realize how different I look.  Does anyone else notice the wrinkles creepin in on them?  I'm not bummed to turn 30.  I'm just bummed I can't say I'm in my 20s for much longer. I happen to like my 20s.  They've been a lot of fun.  So wrinkles or not- 29 or 30 I'll leave you with this quote:
Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.Robert Frost

 This was 7 years ago at a friend's wedding. 
my wedding- 6 years ago this summer

 this year at a concert with a friend

No comments: