I don't know what the weather is like where you are but here in W-E-T. We've had rain for about two weeks with maybe a day's break in-between here and there. Along with that there's been tornado warnings and severe thunderstorm. I typically don't mind the rain. Actually I love to curl up with a good book on a rainy day, but this is not an option for two weeks straight so I'm starting to get a little down. I'm posting this to help me remember the good thing about the rain. I can say driving to work in the morning is certainly not one of them. Regardless here is my list.
- My plants and grass don't need to be watered and are currently thriving.
- When I can finally work on my garden the ground will be soft and it will make for easy planting seeds.
- It's made for cozy family nights hanging out watching movies.
- We have been blessed enough to not have storm damage.
1 comment:
enjoyed the positive perspective on things!! (as it rains more....) :)
Post a Comment