Thursday, January 29, 2009

Freedom

When I sent a prayer up for a snow day little did I know God would gladly oblige. It will be officially snow days after tomorrow, which has already been called. I am grateful because maybe he knew something I didn't- I needed a break. In saying that I will also say I have gone a bit stir crazy so today I took the tiny bag of salt my husband bought, tossed it on the drive and ventured out. I just couldn't stand it any longer. I went to the one place I knew would bring be peace and relaxation. Target. I made it there safely and ventured around the half up and running store (a few lights, no heat). You get the idea? I was a bit cold, couldn't see much and was wandering aimlessly but I was out and free! I spent 2 hours checking out all there was to offer, spent too much money but in the end I felt so much better! I made it out of the house, away from TLC and got a much needed change of scenery.

No comments: