Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What to do when school is out...





I have kept myself entrained this week by doing the following:
  • straightening my closet (my side is very pretty now)
  • scrubbing my house (and I do mean scrubbing)
  • finding a sweater for Anthony
  • researching why my kids have a hard time with division (2 hours at Barnes and Noble but no worries I bought a couple for me and instead of spending $50 on the math book I took pics with my cell phone of the pages I needed- i know it is bad but $50 really, on my salary)
  • baking rice crispy treats
  • making homemade Paula Dean chicken noodle soup- so yummy
  • shoveling my half of the driveway and sidewalk (not safe to go to the gym, I needed to workout)
  • making Anthony "snowy waffles" for breakfast
  • starting a toasty fire
  • planning a baby shower- I really need to go Targeting for this
  • napping- I'm not very good at this
  • playing with Grace outside- she loves the ice cycles:)
  • tried out my camera skills- take a look at the pretty weather
  • changed my pic on Facebook
  • painted my toes finally!
  • Reading Pitino's book and an Emily Giffin book
  • downloaded my pictures

Things I need to do:

  • prepare for school
  • touch up paint
  • paint a picture
  • start another toasty fire
  • look for pics of different longer hairstyles

I can't think of anything else to do.. I hope these can keep myself entertained. Hope everyone is staying warm and entertained as well:)

No comments: