
If you are a teacher, you would not find my new book selection to be a surprise. This book was one I borrowed from my dad and finished earlier this summer. It is called (and the title really says it all)Quit Your Job and Move to Key West. I have never been to Key West, but after finishing this book I am considering at least an extended vacation. Key West attracts the likes of some very unique people, including Ernest Hemingway and my favorite, Jimmy Buffett. They have chickens roaming the streets, beautiful sunsets drag queens, artists and bars. There is an abundance of all the important and unusual things in life in the heart of Key West. If you are thinking a slower more unique pace of life check out this book. Maybe you'll have more guts than me and become a "Freshwater Conch" down in beautiful Key West!
No comments:
Post a Comment