Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dreams and Jeeps



Something you may not know about me is that I love Jeeps. For proof I have posted a pic of my 16th birthday cake. When I was sixteen I longed for a red Jeep Wrangler. Instead I got a Jeep cake and Matchbox Jeep. Don't get me wrong- I doubt at 16 a jeep was a great idea but a girl can dream right? And, I still secretly still long for a Jeep one day. Anthony shares that longing with me. Anyway, life has been a little crazy lately and on Friday when I got home there was a Jeep in the driveway. Lots of our friends have Jeeps, so I just figured they were with Anthony somewhere. Well, long story short our amazing friends decided to suprise us and let us borrow their Jeep for a while. I'm not sure who is more excited. Me or Anthony. Either way 2 things are for sure 1. We have wonderful friends and 2. This Jeep validates the fact that one day I 100% want to be a jeep owner and grant my 16 year old girl dream.

No comments: