Sunday, August 30, 2009

We are done...




I always fuss at my students- "you can't be done, unless you are a turkey at Thanksgiving- you may be finished" but tonight- I am done, and I'm not the only one (see pics for proof). Anyway, since school started we have been super busy. Today was no different. We had to miss church today because Anthony's car wouldn't start last night (thank goodness he got it started today). That was followed by me finishing cleaning the house, cooking, baking (homemade carrot cake with homemade cream cheese icing- nice huh), etc and a surprise visit from our friends- the Zubers. All our (I have to give credit here- Anthony was a big help) hard work paid off though. My Grandma's 75th birthday is Tuesday and to celebrate my cousins, aunt and uncle and grandma came down from NKY. We don't get together often, so it was a nice treat. We used to all be close when we were younger and I always enjoy seeing them. Needless to say there Gracie and Pheobie were not used to so many kids in one day and they are snoring sounding as I type this. Sweet dreams and here is hoping for a happy Monday.

No comments: