Were you aware that there are only 144 more days till Christmas. I started to wonder today what the official countdown was when I began singing Christmas songs as loud as possible while taking a shower tonight (good thing Anthony wasn't home, he can be a Hum Bug). I love summer, but Christmas is my FaVOrItE time of year! Bring on the carols, the family, the warmth of the fire, and all that comes along with it. After all "It is the most wonderful time of the year". Just remember the spirit of such a miraculous season! You may now laugh at my excitement over the Holiday season.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
It's the most wonderful time of the year
Were you aware that there are only 144 more days till Christmas. I started to wonder today what the official countdown was when I began singing Christmas songs as loud as possible while taking a shower tonight (good thing Anthony wasn't home, he can be a Hum Bug). I love summer, but Christmas is my FaVOrItE time of year! Bring on the carols, the family, the warmth of the fire, and all that comes along with it. After all "It is the most wonderful time of the year". Just remember the spirit of such a miraculous season! You may now laugh at my excitement over the Holiday season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment