Sunday, August 23, 2009
MY Weekend of savings (and 1 splurge)
This weekend I got back to my coupon clipping and the results have made me so proud. I planned very carefully for the Kroger Mega Sale and ended up with a savings of 25%-not bad for me (although I am already figuring out how I can do better). I then went to Michael's. While I was there I found a great buy on birthday plates. I am hosting my Grandma's 75th birthday next weekend, so plates, napkins, etc. for .60 cents were a great steal. Finally, I went to Hobby Lobby for picture frames, and some odds and ends. Everything I bought from there was on sale- except for my splurge (see pic below). I love the saying and it goes perfect above the window. Now that I am typing this all up I'm thinking how a few years ago this wouldn't have given me such a high. Now it does, what does that say about my age....


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment